Attract, Educate & Nurture.
Are you that rare mix of creative and analytical? Are you fulfilled by seeing a project through from beginning to end? Looking for a dynamic career that touches every aspect of the marketing process?
ERA Environmental is seeking a full-time permanent Content Marketer to join the Sales & Marketing team. You will work closely with our team of writers, scientists, web developers, graphic artists, and videographers to plan and create materials for monthly marketing campaigns. You will assist with and eventually be responsible for creating offers, promoting them via email and social media, and evaluating results.
This is a full-time salaried position located in our Technoparc office in St. Laurent QC.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create 1-2 free educational resources to drive lead generation. Examples include eBooks, whitepapers, guides, and infographics.
- Contribute to the ERA blog on a monthly basis to support content campaigns and attract readership through search engine optimized materials.
- Collaborate with product developers, in-house scientists, and industry influencers to pitch and produce relevant content that meets the needs of our organization and our audience.
- Provide feedback to other team members on marketing materials.
- Contribute to planning marketing campaigns.
- Collect, analyze, and present marketing data metrics to support and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Sciences, preferably focusing on Communications, Commerce, English, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field.
- 1-2 years experience creating materials for web audiences.
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics, B2B sales, and the Inbound marketing methodology.
- An analytical mind that can digest and translate complex scientific concepts and turn them into accessible materials.
- Organizational and collaboration skills to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, prescription medication coverage, and an RRSP matching program.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
- ERA’s offices are located 850 m from the future light rail (REM) Technoparc station. This campus is currently served by the STM (bus # 72) Du College Metro and Fairview bus station.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We believe the goal of marketing is to help people rather than push a product.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.