Work with Expert Teams on Exciting Projects
ERA EHS Software Solutions is seeking a Project Control Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the Planning of Project Resources, Assembling and Leading Project Team, Time Management, Budgeting, Quality and Satisfaction, Management of Issues and Risk Assessment, Monitoring Progress, Reporting and Documentation and effective delivery of processes required for the execution of our ongoing and new projects.
One of the key roles would be reporting directly to senior management on a weekly basis with measurable KPIs using in-house project management tools. This position requires a highly motivated strong character that will lead and obtain results.
This is a full time, entry-level salaried position, located in our Technoparc office in St. Laurent QC.
- Execute a cradle to grave life cycle analysis of a project
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Lead and coordinate the work of various teams
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within given time limits and follow up to ensure resolution of any issues
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communication
- Project status updates for ongoing tasks and planning for future workload
- Ability to work in both Agile and Waterfall Development models
- Adapt to multi-challenge projects in the technology/sustainability sector
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration with specialization in Business, Sustainable Development, or related degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills (diplomacy & cross-cultural communication)
- Able to work under pressure and to prioritize workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Solution orientated
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Highly organized
- Proficient in using Project management tools
- Fluently bilingual (English and French)
- Project Management experience is essential
- We're looking for an energetic, vibrant, driven and highly motivated individual who wishes to be challenged, personally and professionally to fill the position of the project manager
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, prescription medication coverage, and an RRSP matching program.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
- ERA’s offices are located 850 m from the future light rail (REM) Technoparc station. This campus is currently served by the STM (bus # 72) Du College Metro and Fairview bus station.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We believe the goal of marketing is to help people rather than push a product.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.