Problem Solve Client EH&S Processes
ERA EHS software solutions is seeking an Entry Level Junior Business Systems Analyst who will join a team responsible for researching and designing new logic systems for our advanced and automated environmental health & safety (EHS) software. You will directly contribute to EHS projects through data analysis, problem solving and innovation. You will leverage tools and resources available within the firm to simplify, automate, or eliminate inefficiencies to provide solutions to clients’ sustainability and EHS efforts. You will be able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved in delivering it. This position requires a highly motivated strong character that will lead and obtain results.
This is a full time, entry-level salaried position, located in our Technoparc office in St. Laurent QC.
- Synthesize information from large data sets and present results in a meaningful manner and in accordance to project deliverables
- Gain and apply knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures with sustainability and environmental policies and regulations
- Elicit, analyse, and document user requirements and business processes
- Plan and manage User Acceptance Testing and migration testing up to successful delivery of end-product
- Perform System Testing to ensure development is in line with functional specification
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution of any issues
- Project status updates for ongoing tasks and planning for future workload
- Adapt to multi-challenge projects in the technology/sustainability sector
- Degrees in any of the following:
- Bachelor’s in Statistics/Business Administration or related
- Environmental Science/Statistics or related
- Bachelor’s in computer science (Major or Minor) or related
- Excellent interpersonal skills (diplomacy & cross-cultural communication)
- Strong Microsoft software Office skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone or email
- Able to work under pressure and to prioritize workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Exhibit sound judgement, keen eye for details and tenacity for solving difficult problems
- Solution orientated
- Autonomous and self-motivated
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, prescription medication coverage, and an RRSP matching program.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
- ERA’s offices are located 850 m from the future light rail (REM) Technoparc station. This campus is currently served by the STM (bus # 72) Du College Metro and Fairview bus station.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We believe the goal of marketing is to help people rather than push a product.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.