ERA Environmental Management Solutions is seeking an individual with public relations, marketing, or communications to join the team in the role of Executive Publicity Assistant. You will work closely with ERA’s leadership team and CEOs to grow and promote their profile and reach, focusing on EHS expertise, sustainability, and advanced technology. We are seeking someone who will proactively seek out speaking opportunities, conferences, awards, and media interviews with relevant industry outlets. Your goal is to drive the publicity strategy for ERA’s executives by developing a consistent stream of publicity opportunities to showcase ERA’s areas of expertise. As part of your responsibilities, you will also meet daily with our executive team to create social media posts and other profile-raising content.
This is a full-time salaried position. Note that during the Covid-19 quarantine procedures this position will accommodate for work from home but will require the ability to travel to ERA’s main office in Montreal, QC, a few times a year once restrictions are lifted. As such, priority will be given to applicants in the Quebec and Ontario regions.
• Monitor industry conferences to recommend/apply for speakers and presenter positions.
• Identify leadership awards and other recognitions, enabling ERA to grow the profile of our leadership team.
• Arrange interviews with media outlets for the executive team – news outlets, relevant websites, podcasts, webinars, and speaker series.
• Help manage the social media channels for ERA executives, including developing content, scheduling posts, building connections, and networking.
• Meet daily with ERA’s executives to brief them on projects, plan strategy, and brainstorm content.
• Stay on top of industry trends, news, and market forces.
• Work with the ERA social sustainability team to apply for grants, conferences, and leadership awards.
• University degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or an equivalent combination of training.
• Proactive and highly organized; we need someone who actively seeks out opportunities and is assertive in following through.
• You are a great communicator, with the ability to speak effectively with different audiences and communication styles.
• Ability to keep yourself motivated while working from home are a must.
• You always seek to innovate and enjoy sharing new concepts with others.
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and invest in your success.
The ERA Marketing team has striven to ensure that during the pandemic our team members have full time employment, the ability to work from home, flexible hours, and continued support.
When not restricted by COVID requirements, the ERA team also provides many perks:
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
Equal opportunity ERA Environmental Consulting is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and encourages persons from all backgrounds and origins to apply.
--- Candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted via telephone ---
--- References will be required upon demand –