ERA Environmental Management Solutions is seeking an individual with strong interpersonal skills to fill the role of Executive personal Assistant. In this role you’ll work closely with ERA’s CEOs to improve their work efficiency by screening/organizing their e-mails, calls, and managing their busy calendars.
Assist in researching topics of interest for ERA CEO’s, these topics might vary in type including but not limited to scientific research, personal interest topics, travel related research, and much more. We are seeking someone who will proactively seek out ways to organize and optimize ERA CEO’s time and provide them opportunity to focus on growing ERA. As part of your responsibilities, you will meet daily one or more times with our executive team to update them on your progress.
The Candidate should pose high degree of professional ethics due to sensitivity of this position; Candidate will need to sign confidentiality agreement and be aware of the sensitivity of information.
This is a full-time salaried position. Note that during the Covid-19 quarantine procedures this position will accommodate for work from home but will require the ability to travel to ERA’s main office in Montreal, QC, a few times a year once restrictions are lifted. As such, priority will be given to applicants in the Montreal, Quebec.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Improve CEO’s work efficiency by screening/organizing their e-mails, calls, and managing their calendars.
• Assist in researching topics of interest, these topics might vary in type including but not limited to scientific research, personal interest topics, travel related research, and much more
• proactively seek out ways to organize and optimize ERA CEO’s time and provide them opportunity to focus on growing ERA.
• Maintain a professional and confidential work environment
• Other related duties and projects (as assigned)
• Education level: post- secondary diploma/degree (preferably in administration and some technical science background preferred);
• Business/Science Research capability
• 1 years’ experience in a similar role (considered an asset)
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) essential
• Must be bilingual (English/French) – spoken and written
The candidate must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Must be extremely organized
• Must have a strong personality and be a self-starter
• Maintain a professional personal presentation
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Be respectful and reliable
• Demonstrate sound work ethic
• Have a positive and cheerful attitude
• Pay attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and contribute to a fast pace environment
• Demonstrate initiative
Equal opportunity ERA Environmental Consulting is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and encourages persons from all backgrounds and origins to apply.
Att: Abha Joshi – Admin/HR Specialist
Web site: http://www.era-environmental.com/
Phone: (514) 684-6408 ext. 110
Full address: ERA Environmental Consulting Inc.
7200 rue Frederick Banting
Saint Laurent, Quebec
--- Candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted via telephone ---
--- References will be required upon demand –