Environmental, Health & Safety Assessment Specialist
Please note that this position is currently filled.
The ERA Marketing and Sales team is seeking an outgoing, organized, people-person with a keen interest in environmental science or health & safety management to join us as an EH&S Assessment Specialist. In this role you will work closely with our EH&S Project Managers to assess potential clients who have requested an EH&S consultation. You will build relationships, assess their needs and projects, evaluate if our services and software are a good fit, manage the logistics of the demonstration process, and run key sales analytics. This is a perfect role for self-starters, those who want to help people improve their EH&S performance, and wants to build a well-rounded career in the environmental field.
This is a full time, entry-level salaried position, located in our Technoparc office in St. Laurent QC.
This position is essential in ERA's consultative process, playing a key role in facilitating the connection between prospective clients and our senior consultants. You will be directly involved in the creation of several impactful projects on a continuous basis.
- Learn to evaluate Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) needs of potential clients.
- Contact prospects by email and by phone.
- Engage in a meaningful dialogue using open-ended questions to qualify and schedule a demo session with the scientific team.
- Assist in scheduling and facilitating demos of ERA software with EH&S Project Managers.
- Analyze and present key performance indicators for the sales and marketing team.
- A positive attitude, self-confidence, and good demeanor while talking on the phone.
- A clear speaking voice, fluency in English, and ability to articulate.
- Cegep or higher with a focus on a natural science – biology, chemistry, earth sciences, etc.
- Ability to speak a second language (preferably Spanish) is an asset but not a requirement.
- Has the ability to listen to clients for clues to their needs and ask smart questions.
- Highly organized and a self-starter.
- Wants to work as part of a team including sales managers and scientists.
- Customer service experience and / or call center experience is an asset.
- Detail oriented and able to retain complex information.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and systems.
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, prescription medication coverage, and an RRSP matching program.
- Work-life balance perks including nearby child care, prayer room, employee sports teams, career coaching, flexible summer hours, and more.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We believe the goal of marketing is to help people rather than push a product.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.