SEO Associate/ Junior Web Master
Do you understand how consumers use the web to make purchasing decisions? Do you have a passion for building effective and well-designed web pages? Do you consider yourself both analytical and creative?
ERA is seeking a full-time permanent Junior Webmaster to join the Sales & Marketing team. You will work with our Webmaster to design web pages, landing pages, email templates, and other web assets that focus on educating prospective clients about our Environmental, Health & Safety software. You will analyze page performance, implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices, and keeping our website up to date with new technologies.
This is a full time, salaried position, located in our Technoparc office in St. Laurent QC.
This position is essential in ERA's online development process, playing a key role in designing the first impression and point of contact for ERA customers. When you join our team, your duties will include:
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites using the Hubspot platform.
- Review SEO and update web content accordingly, with the help of our SEO content writer.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Debug pages and fix broken links, images, and webpages.
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions).
- Perform keyword research, analysis, and implementation of targeted keywords.
- Analyze ranking reports and analytics data which may include competitive analysis.
- Work in conjunction with SEO content writers and Offsite Specialists to synchronize strategies and activities to drive more relevant traffic to clients’ websites.
- Perform website evaluations to identify areas of improvement and potential issues.
- Plan future modifications for the sites and keep abreast with new technologies and software to develop the online presence and success of the sites.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS.
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website.
- Assist in formatting social media posts and publishing them.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years’ experience in web development using SEO best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Design, Digital Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Functional written and verbal English skills. Bilingualism is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, inbound marketing, and the SaaS business model.
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, prescription medication coverage, and an RRSP matching program.
- Work-life balance perks including nearby child care, prayer room, employee sports teams, career coaching, flexible summer hours, and more.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We believe the goal of marketing is to help people rather than push a product.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.