Video Content Producer - Junior Associate
Are you looking for a way to combine a love of educating and helping with your creative and visual thinking skills? Have amazing communication skills and want to apply them within an educational perspective?
ERA Environmental is seeking a full-time permanent Video Production Assistant to join the Corporate Training and Communications team. You will work primarily to create educational corporate training courses that are client-facing and created collaboratively with client managers, internal account managers, and other Video Producers. Using your video skills, understanding of visual design elements, and your voice you will create digestible and compelling videos. You will also have the opportunity to apply your visual communication skills to occasional marketing videos for web and social media. This position is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about using video to teach and communicate your ideas.
- Create training videos based on client requests. You will meet with clients to determine training goals, assist in framing out training topics, facilitate rough footage collection and scripting, and develop these rough materials into a polished final deliverable.
- Work closely with ERA scientists and Account Managers to create in-house training materials.
- Write short training scripts based on client processes.
- Provide voice work for training videos or assist clients in creating voice files.
- Edit digital footage of ERA software.
- Work with marketing team members to assist in creating short videos for digital marketing campaigns.
- Upload finished projects to training platforms or otherwise share training files with clients.
- Report on and track multiple projects to Video Production Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in one or more of the following: Video Production, Communication, Marketing, Corporate Education, Education Technology, Commerce.
- Proficient in Videography, including (but not limited to) pre-production tasks, camera operation, and video Versatility in project types is a must, including commercial and editorial content.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects. Working knowledge of Camtasia or similar will be a strong asset. Other video/animation software tools are also used (ex. Vyond).
- Knowledge of pre-production, production, post-production and industry standard delivery methods.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English.
- A clear speaking voice with the ability to speak in an engaging, enthusiastic, and clear tone.
- Willing to take feedback openly with a positive attitude, while also being willing and able to provide creative solutions.
- Organizing projects, managing workload for multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Organized and able to break down complex projects into manageable steps.
- Patient and enjoys working with clients of various abilities and experience levels.
- Detail oriented without being a perfectionist.
- Love of teaching and helping – the goal is client success
Why Choose the ERA Team?
We strive to provide you with an exciting position that will give you a full-time career with long-term growth potential. We’re looking to commit to you in the long-term and investing in your success. We were named one of Canada's Top 50 Small - Medium Employers.
Joining the ERA team comes with many perks:
- Breakfast and lunch program from our in-house kitchen, where you'll get hot, fresh meals, including vegan and vegetarian options. Also includes snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Employee fitness center with cardio, weights, machines, and access to a personal trainer. Employee lockers and private showers.
- Ergonomic sit/stand desks, a bright and airy open concept work spaces, and private desks.
- Above-standard salaries and benefit packages. Extra days off in addition to standard civic holidays. Full-time employees are eligible for medical, travel medical, life, and disability insurance, and prescription medication coverage.
- Work-life balance perks including nearby child care, prayer room, employee sports teams, career coaching, flexible summer hours, and more.
- A focus on advancing your career and helping you develop your interests into your profession.
ERA is a place for passionate and driven people who want to have pride in what they do, pride in the positive impact they have for the environment, and pride in being part of an amazing team.
- We are team players. We enjoy collaborating and hearing other viewpoints.
- We aren't fazed by multiple deadlines, accountability, or challenges.
- We believe the goal of marketing is to help people rather than push a product.
- We enjoy tackling scientifically complex projects and love to innovate.